Thread: AnimeExpo 2012
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: AnimeExpo 2012

It is the biggest, it's a shame to see they're still stuffing too many people into such a small space and they're not renting out the same spaces prior to 2011. The way they're fitting way too many people together for the sake of looking bigger is something I'm not fond of. Are they not utilizing the entire Dealer's Hall? Or are they putting too many booths together? That is not enough room for people to walk and I'm amazed no one has been hurt. I have never seen it like that and I highly doubt 3,000 people made that much of a difference in that huge room.

I haven't gone since 2009 for several reasons, but it's nice to see a positive review. I've been reading the feedback on Cosplay.com and most people voiced their annoyance at the lack of things to do, the 21+ Lounge, and the dance. Apparently there's a lot of people saying they refuse to come back next year, which is something I kinda expected to happen over time.

I think your experience was radically different because you were there specifically for that special guest, and that can make a huge difference in terms of how you feel leaving the convention, but I'm glad you had fun regardless.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote