View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Request Artist Or Anime Discographies

Just Added:

FAQ

• Do you have a full list of all of your songs on the radio?
    • If you're a Fanatic then yes we do! If not... no.
  • You name songs weird! Why isn't everything in it's original Japanese, Korean, Chinese?
    • Because we're all English speaking, and most of our audience also speaks English. It makes requesting easier and a few other things. If you're a Fanatic there's a list of all of our tracks and what they were translated to.
  • You got a translation wrong! Fix it!
    • Tell me what the proper translation is and why. Then I'll fix it for you~
  • Are you guys legal?
    • Yes, we go through almost ten different royalty companies to be able to play the music we do. It cost a lot of money, requires a lot of tracking, and a ton of work. We would never operate if we weren't legal.
  • So you guys actually buy every single CD?
    • Correction: I buy every single CD on the station from my own pocket as my own personal donation to the site. Either way, yes. We buy every album, CD, DVD edition, single album, mini-album, remix album, digital single, etc. Much like the anime industry, we do everything in our power to support the music industry as well.
  • But... you have some English artists...?
    • We do! BrentalFloss, Little Kuriboh, Cristina Vee, Vic Mignogna, The Megas, and The Protomen. We have e-mailed each specifically and asked if we are allowed to play their music. We have gotten written permission and thus we are able to (it should be noted for covers, we still have to pay the original rights-holder).
  • You have some Vocaloid songs and not others, why?
    • Vocaloid is actually really tricky since it has to be a song that was released on a Vocaloid album. It can't just be a video you saw on YouTube or NicoNico Douga, it has to have been released on a CD. See Supercell for a better example.
  • Can I get instrumentals added to the station?
    • No, vocal songs only.
  • Why was my request deleted?
    • You've requested an artist we already have. Stop doing that.
  • I have a question!
    • PM on the forums or put it in with your request and I'll answer it.

Last edited by Kanashimi; 05-21-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote