View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:31 AM   #26
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEyes View Post
Kana what kind of pokemon are you? How do you do the things you do? Do you have a heart thats true? What kind of pokemon are you?
I'm a Kana-mon, which means I'm better than a Pokemon and no Pokeball can contain me. So thaaaar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbull620 View Post
Where did you get your username from (or what inspired it)?
I used basically a lame Japanese to English dictionary on the internet when I was like nine, and I liked the sound of Kanashimi. It wasn't a name I was originally going to adapt for myself since the actual meaning is sadness, sorrow, or despair. I'm not that emo-tastic of a person, so it wasn't that it fit me so much that I liked how it sounded.

It was originally me just searching for neato names for roleplaying characters, but I solely adapted it over time. When I started using it, Kanashimi was never taken... now... not so much. If it is, I usually go by the name of Selinya.

On the plus side, the name is from a lot of songs. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEyes View Post
She is naturally sad?
Not really.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote