Thread: Greetings.
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Greetings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziven View Post
Legend Of Crystania is actually on my list of things to watch in the near future. I tend to be weary of spiritual successors/successors in general >__< I'm afraid it's been on that list for several years but I keep making excuses to push it back. I'll have to ovary up and get to it so that I can have a discussion about it!
While I won't spoil Crystania, but I will they couldn't decide on Pirotess' already established skin color from shot to shot. The consistency of something like that shouldn't have been an issue, so that made it somewhat laughable. The OVA wasn't bad though!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote