View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Guess What Music Discography Kana's Working On!

For those of you who listed to my show on Monday, January 2nd I've started a new game. When I'm working on a new discography I'll give hints everyday of my show until we get to Friday. If no one guesses what the anime, artist, or game discography I'm working on it won't be added for another week to three! If the listeners guess they get it in early.

Ahead. Of. Schedule!

Current hints are as follows:

Quote:
Next game doesn't start till January 9th.

January 2nd-6th:

Quote:
  • "Congratulations!"
Answer was Ah! My Goddess

If it's guessed early you'll get the new music on Friday the 6th. If it's guessed late you won't hear it until the 13th! Kate guessed the discography, expect it on the 6th and we'll play again next week.

Last edited by Kanashimi; 01-02-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote