View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #100
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago142222 View Post
do i ever get a congrats or nice going for becoming a fanatic oh and remember when u said u would sing snake eater when i became one well im waiting
You teased us with becoming a Fanatic for months, and after sending you one of your prizes you wanted more as well. By the time you became a Fanatic, we loved the support, but we also had gained double the Fanatics. After six months people don't care as much, sorry. In relation to what I "need" to do for you, I've added more songs to the database for you than anyone else. I've spent my money sending you two of your prizes (one of which made it, but one was worth sixty dollars, too). Also, if you've read the VIP page, it says exactly what you receive... and you have since now you're a Fanatic.

Thanks for becoming one though, I hope you enjoy.

P.S. You also can't read cause when you told me you became one I said: "Nice."

Last edited by Kanashimi; 07-19-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote