View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #89
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyNN View Post
I'm wondering if we'll see any posts or cosplay gallery updates related to your adventures at Sakura-con? Please?
Actually, it should be noted I never made it to Sakura-Con. At the last minutes I was pretty much told to attend another, more business and private type of event. So sadly I don't have any picture or anything to put up. Sorry... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
For your interview with Beau Billingslea, could you ask him this: "I felt you did better as Geronimo/Cyborg 005 in Cyborg 009 than the Japanese. What was it like playing one of the few main characters in any anime that is Native American? Thanks for doing it so well."
I did not ask him this specific question, but Beau was lovely to talk to! Hopefully you were tuned in, but we got off topic quite a bit and it was more relaxed which was very fun for me (as well as the listeners I believe!). We didn't get into much anime talk besides Cowboy Bebop, but perhaps he'll be on the show in the future. I'm sorry I didn't see this in time!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote