View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:03 PM   #85
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrunkenShadow View Post
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Are you able to cook anything?

What do you think the chances are of something randomly falling over on top of you in your room?
Chicken.

Yes. D: And no, it isn't a damn sandwich.

Actually quite high considering all the figures, swords, and random crap I have hanging from my wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEyes View Post
What is my name?
Matt Parkinson or Patterson, it's with a P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helixD View Post
Is 91.8 the fan everything you want, nothing you don't... or are you just FULL OF IT?!?!?!
It's obviously kept you here, so it is everything you want... and a bag of chips.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote