Thread: [PC] Kingdom Rush
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Kingdom Rush

Actually, I found it cause Zangya and Nims (whatever the company's name is) were having a fight about copying each other's game. Then the creator of Corporation Inc is like nolol, you both are wrong. So I went to go play Corporation since it was free. Once I got done with that I checked out their other strategy game, and this one is the best one I've played. I told Elk about it yesterday and I heard he played it on his show, so some of the fans might already know about it.

Either way, I think the archers ended up being the most helpful end game. Granted the mage (dark mage perhaps?) has the teleportation spell that is a must for challenges or the premium content. Also, quite fond of playing a stage and using only one type of class for the fun of it. I've done all the iron challenges so far, but haven't done all the other ones (the ones that limit you, I don't remember what those are called).

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote