Thread: [PC] Tera
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Tera

Updated.

Alliance patch is coming on the 13th! This is a big deal for our guild. We need to join an alliance as fast as possible due to the fact that we can generate points simply by leveling.

There are three alliances, which you can read about here: http://tera-europe.com/en/home/news/article/content-preview-the-three-alliances.html

As of now more people seem to want to join The Entitled Union or The Iron Order. They all have different perks, but Velika's seems the weakest in terms or percentage. The prior offers the ability to generate Vision Maker gear faster (or other high level gear) once you reach level 60. The latter offers a resistance to a stun, which could happen at imperative times but could not.

If people who are apart of the guild could put in their input it will help us decide sooner.

I will be signing [The Fan] guild up for an alliance as soon as the patch is out. It costs 1,000 Gold. We will be unable to have our own continent unless we gain thirty members. Preferably I would like these members to be active (I don't mind if they're alternative accounts however, as long as all your characters are somewhat active).

You can see a preview of the patch yourself here: http://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment/b/443304562

Hype Train, Broskis!

P.S. The game guide for Alliance is now live!

Last edited by Kanashimi; 08-09-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote