Thread: [Multi] Your Video Game Ideas!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #18
Shidohari
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Shidohari is meh
Re: Your Video Game Ideas!

My idea would be for a sentai series (Power rangers/ Kamen Rider) type game.

The place would be in a parallel/mirror universe.

The earth is overrun by aliens that come from a place in the galaxy of this universe called the Voidrun. Their leader Lord Chaos and Lady Void invaded the Earth. Slavery and oppression are common place.

The main character would be one of those that found a 'seed of hope' left when the last of the defenders of the planet fell to the forces of the Voidrun. Their job would be to find the others that have the remining 'seeds of hope' and join up with them to take down the Voidrun forces. Main character can be either a boy or a girl.

Number of 'seeds of hope' can range from 3 to 6 and there would be the mecha/zords for the seeds of hope depending on the number of seeds. They could take general vehicle format or be based off animals or mythical beasts depending on the choices that the main character makes at the beginning of the story.

Enemies:
Lord Chaos - Animal Avatar is a black Dragon. Carries a long javelin type spear decorated with a chinese serpent type dragon with the mouth breathing 'fire' at the point of the spear and the body coiled around the spear pole.

Lady Void - Symbol Avatar a swirling multi armed void spiral. Has a magical staff and controls dark magic and void/gravitational energies to be used against her enemies.

Void Fighters - both Air and ground shock troops used in maintaining control of the planet's populace.

Void Commanders - Take direct orders from Lord Chaos and Lady Void. They give the orders to the Void Fighters.

Void Daemons - Can be summoned by Lord Chaos, Lady Void, or the Void Commanders

'Seeds of Hope' options no other descriptions yet.
Seed of Wisdom
Seed of Justice
Seed of Victory
Seed of Love
Seed of Unity/Peace
Seed of Heaven

Sorry I'm not very good with game ideas. I don't expect this to win, since not alot of people are into sentai series. But I hope you enjoyed.
Shidohari is offline   Reply With Quote