View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 07:29 PM   #88
susanlancy

susanlancy is meh
The Office season

I love this show and, unlike other reviews, I think this season was better than season 5 However, when this came, I had a bear of a time removing disks the case. I tried to push them out of their assets, no go. After a lot of lifting and shaking, I tried to bend a little matter of spreading the plastic tabs contain discs. He took it with a gentle but constant drag on disk for them to jump. I was nervous that the disc would snap so he folded. Unless someone can tell me another way to get these stars, I think I‘ll have to find another case of storage.There are many things in Season 6 and it is clear that the authors have been short of ideas. They made sure to include almost everything they could this season, and tied all sorts of intrigue that has really driven the frame of previous seasons. Jim and Pam got married and had a baby. Jim has been promoted, at last, after the bosses have tried to do since season 3, and the whole "Dunder Mifflin is going under?" story arc was completed with a purchase. So where else are they supposed to go? This season focuses largely on the acquisition of Sabre, which is probably one of the worst ideas that have been addressed in entertainment history. The only good that comes out is that the new owner of Gabe assistant, is generally a funny guy.
But funny. As always, Dundler Mifflin family continues to give people what they want, with a laugh. We also have some great face time Jim and Pam. As the couple were all rooting for, it’s nice to see them grow together, get married and start a journey to become parents. And for those who wanted a new pair, write Andy and Erin. Two weird people, who are slowly but surely coming together. Dwight is his usual self as Michael. We see Kelly and Ryan are now a couple as ever. Maybe Ryan is finally up. Nard dog shows all the time that his next stay happy. We have learned new and interesting things Creed, which gives a little more clues in the question of who the hell is this guy really is. Find fun, but the sick "morning sicknes" opener. And make sure you are eating. Overall, another great season, a greatshow.
susanlancy is offline   Reply With Quote