View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:50 PM   #7
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Surprised I never posted in here. I remember I played this about four or five months ago for quite awhile. I started to get annoyed how long it took dungeon-ing to get certain characters. I got to Griff and then my love of the game started to die down.

As odd as it is, I sort of wish there was more incentive to certain things in the game. The story mode does this really well, but after you beat it once or twice you become too overpowered in your knowledge of how the game works. I know there is an Endless Mode, and I tinkered with it, but I never felt threatened by losing in it.

I would fully recommend this game however.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote