Thread: [Multi] Portable consoles
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #17
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of
Re: The Nintendo DSi XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elc1247 View Post
I agree, seems like all nintendo is doing now is remaking stuff, seems they are too busy playing in their swimming pool of cash to care about creating new stuff that would wow all of us expecting them to actually use some effort.

and also, this is somewhat old news... the DSi XL has been available for months in japan already, it would make sense that they would bring over a new version of the DS if they could make even more money. maybe they could finally replace all their toilet paper with rolls of ¥1000 notes... with the release of this "new feature"

but seriously, i hear one of the reasons they decided to fatten the DSi is because they wanted to market more to the elderly or something like that... i dunno... thats what i hear floating around the internet...
PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000, PSP-GO.
DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL.

And when you compare how many times each portable console has been revised, and then take into consideration that the DS2 and PSP2 are somewhere on the horizon...you logic makes no sense.

Also, evolution before innovation.

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote