Thread: [Multi] Final Fantasy XIII
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:24 PM   #51
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of
Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elc1247 View Post
well actually... its not quite like that when it comes to comparing japan and the US,

in japan, the 360 is almost non-existent, its a failed product, microsoft isnt even offering XBox live anymore since noone wants the system, the game stores are offering ¥500 for a used 360 elite since they cant sell them... BRAND NEW 360 games are in the bargain bin for ¥500... thats pretty bad if you ask me...

over here in the US, its leaning a good amount towards the 360, but the PS3 still has a good hold on the market and is expanding slowly. its not like the PS3 is out of contention and noone wants it. it has a strong user base here in the US.

but enough about that. looking at how some gamestores (it ends with "stop") are still selling a bunch of old games at the full $60 price... i dunno if the price on such a big title as FF13 is going to drop anytime in the next 5 years, at least for a "certain" gamestore...

i dunno... im going to be borrowing it from a friend of mine who is buying it, i dont have money to throw around for brand new games.
Okay, like, no....Yeah....

Quote:
oh... one note... the japanese 360s are PAL,
No, they're NTSC-J. There is pretty much a 50% compatibility rate with NTSC-U games.

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote