View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:49 AM   #60
Elc1247

DJ Elcu-desujya

Elc1247 is meh
Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
But...the original Xbox Live service is also being ceased in April of this year in the west, so I have no idea why that is relevant. Hell, one of your link's confirms this. It's most likely a business decision, all online services are discontinued eventually.

Also, I'm really sorry man, but one store's decision =/= every store's decision. And a 50% markdown isn't based upon US sales prices, games there most likely cost around 10,000 yen.

And yes, a topic should be made for this.
why must you persist... ive made it clear in my last post i made a mistake sir... and games in japan are usually ¥6000-¥8000 or so, its a bit more than in the USA, and about how much its worth in your Australia sir, having games like Prince of Persia which only came out a few months at most ago, go for ¥1500 is pretty bad sir... though i may have overstated how cheap the games are, it still does not change the fact that sales are sharply dropping and that overall, the japanese attitude on the 360 is not that great.

thats it, thats all im going to say on this topic, more from you and i would consider it trolling. thank you very much.

now... on to FF13, i wonder how the 360 FF13 set looks like... i believe the game is on 3 disks? ive only seen one other game with that many disks on the 360... and thats SO4. and too bad the game isnt just on 1 disk... less of a hassle if it was. i remember having to swap out disks whenever i wanted to travel in SO4, which was a bad decision on the game developers part >_> why couldnt they have the last disk contain all the locations you can get to in the end? like in FF 7 and 8... well i might have heard that it installs on the HD enough to not require frequent disk swapping for FF13 on 360... but i dunno where i heard that if i did at all... plus its a bit dubious if its even necessary given the reported amount of linearity the game supposedly has... oh well... we shall see shortly how things work out. ah... maybe it will remind me of the old days of the PS1... i expected the whole "multidisk game experience" to die with the current gen of game consoles but i guess i was wrong...

Tokyo Bambi -The Pillows

Last edited by Elc1247; 03-09-2010 at 02:52 AM.
Elc1247 is offline   Reply With Quote