Thread: [PS3] Uncharted 2
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Uncharted 2

After having played through both pretty much back to back over the course of 6 days I can truly say I really appreciate the games now.

I'm currently stuck with an SDTV until around my birthday, but even then the games looked amazing (the second one looking better).

Though I now suffer from the problem of wanting to play them through, but I would much rather play 1 with the improved mechanics of 2.

I would go more in depth about how the story goes, but even if I were to put it in spoiler tags Kana would somehow end up reading it and be forever mad at me for spoiling.

Though I will say that I had significantly less trouble with the final boss of 2 than I did of 1, unless you want to count the very last time you shoot your gun in the game, and the last enemy you kill, at which point it's crazy go nuts easy.

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote