Thread: Spoilers K Episode 013 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: K Episode 013 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziven View Post
Perhaps the movie could be about how Strains came about and also feature the missing Kings? A girl can hope. XD
The movie for me seems like a toss-up in terms of what they'll be exploring. I know Maki was also curious about Strains, but in a way I'm more curious about Shiro. I say that due to the fact he is the Immortal King, I still have this inkling they could potentially bring him back in one form. There were so many unanswered questions about the extend of each King's powers that I still felt this is probable.

Maki and I got into a pretty detailed discussion about it on Skype.

I do know there is a new Red King however, but realistically it's possible the new person is a reincarnation of the Silver King (going in terms with his immortality). Those are just theories though, but jeez, it's gonna be hard to wait.

In addition, I really want to know what the DVD/Blu-Ray situation is for K. Viz has been quiet on it's release and it is currently on Neon Alley, but no announcement? Despite there being a dub? Waaaah, let me throw money at you. :(

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote