Thread: ello petunias~
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
mudkipface

mudkipface is meh
ello petunias~

Ello! I'm, uh, mudkipface [and too many other names to mention, because that would take way too much of your time, liek me rambling right now].

Anywhozers~
What to say about me? Hrrrmmm, well, I voice act for Disney as an understudy for certain characters [mostly Minnie Mouse] and I did some other extras from various cartoons. I wouldn't say I'm a popular voice actress [because I obviously haven't done much, nor have a character to voice as my own], but one day I hope I'm able to do that!

Enough rambling about my successes and stoof, errrr, I love anime. That was an obvious fact. . .regardless, my favorite animes of all time would have to be Durarara!!, Eureka 7, and Angel Beats. I'm also a member of Dollars and pose as a vending machine on the site. [Amusing, no?]

Music-wise, I'm well-rounded to the extreme. The only genre I dislike is country, and that's only because my dad lieks to torture me with it, then throw a rubber chicken at my face. Over time I developed the habit of flinching every time I listen to country music, subconsciously expecting to get beaten by. . .a rubber chicken. Sad part is I'm not even lying about that. My family is weird.

That's all I really wanted to say. . .YOSH. xD;
mudkipface is offline   Reply With Quote