Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
Shigoshi

Shigoshi is meh
Hello

I am shigoshi, I often go by the other nicknames and titles that often have no relation to each other so you can all know me as your local master of madness.

However I can be your baron of bonkerness, lord of lunacy, duke of demented or simply shigoshi. I believe the translation to my alas would be 454, which is my signature number which I took from the back of a rubber/eraser.

My forms are not limited to that number but it meerly reflects that making a name of yourself is pointless to time so I decided to not make an effort with my name.

I hope you all don't mind my monologue brackets that may pop up (you know they can get quite long (he isn't joking (don't start now T.T (start what? (this!)))). I am both mad and sane at the same time, philosopher at heart but with no sense unless needed. Clown with tear maybe?

I like other things than anime; tabletop gaming and such like. Just expect me to appear here and there. I go by the sayings of 'Veni Vidi Vici' and ' Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici'.

I own a cosplay for Urahara Kisuke and Drocell Caines (which I wore on my last day of school ^-^). I also appear in D-Cons last caramelldansen who starts the clapping, look for me when the clapping starts as urahara kisuke. It's my claim to fame XD

Oh and I forgot: Hi!
Shigoshi is offline   Reply With Quote