View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:53 PM   #16
twillÿ
Banhammer'd

twillÿ is on a distinguished road
Re: Who's your hero?

I have a fictional heroine, her name is Nanaho Kinjo, I'll take my answer from this past weeks Round Table to give you an idea why. I just found that watching through the anime she is in, that her and I had a lot in common. =] we shared similar ideals and views on things.

Nanaho Kinjo. She is from the anime “Best Student Council”. This is a very character driven anime, so it’s natural that viewers choose a character they relate most to and Nanaho is mine. She is fiercely loyal to the president of the student council, as well as the student council as a whole. She has a very tough-as-nails attitude and a rough’n'tumble approach to everything, but as the story progresses you find out she has a soft spot for girly things. The things she does make you smile and the way she does them make you laugh. Some call her a brute, I call her a hero. She possesses this leadership quality that completely distinguishes her from the rest of the students. Underneath the thick emotional barrier that she armors herself with, you find a very fragile girl with a strong heart.

Other than that, I have a few real-life people I have looked up to as well over the years..Mark Hoppus from the band blink-182, my high school Government teacher Mr. Van Guse and a few historical figures, namely, Siddhartha Gautama. All of which have impacted my life in different ways. :shades:

twillÿ is offline   Reply With Quote