View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 09:51 AM   #5
Zentaku

Zentaku is meh
Re: What makes you fall in love?

I have always been fond of the shy, quiet girls with glasses, the "librarian" type. Will this make me love you? Not necessarily but it will definitely get me to approach you. This is kinda odd for me since a lot of people who hang out with me think I prefer the party girl or someone who would get me outside more often. But no, glasses girls are where its at!.

Anyway tho, with appearance besides it then becomes a personality issue. I'm pretty flexible here but I do have some things that should stand out. First off I need someone who doesn't just look at how one's dressed then figures out if they have any worth. Let's face it, outward temperance in an anime crowd i stick out like a sore thumb. I do NOT look like an anime guy so whenever I go to conventions and crap I usually get stopped and asked "what are you doing here? just trying to make fun of us anime peeps?!" in which I have to always rebuttal back listing off a bunch of animes I love. So because of this I need someone who doesn't just look once and judges instantly.

From that you have to be comfortable enough that we can laugh together. And I don't mean that "i think he/she said something that's suppose to be funny so I'll laugh awkwardly". I mean laugh hard where you don't care if you accidentally make that snorting sound, that's a good laugh!

The rest I feel you kind of grow on. Just feeling comfortable with them is pretty much the rest of my requirements. I've always had the idea of "love" as not necessarily a new feeling or anything BUT just how long you can tolerate a person over anyone else. I mean, let's face it. If you hang out with your friends everyday of everyday you will eventually get tired at them and soon become irritated with them for small crap. That's not to say you hate them now or that they did anything wrong but your tolerance for them is now thin. In regular dosage you and your friends will be the best friends forever but day after day after day and you'll begin to hate them. So I've taken relationships into something of that approach in where the person you "love" is the person who you have an extremely large tolerance for where in you can see them day by day and you don't become irritated by their every move. That is kinda what I see love is like.

<-- sheesh i just wrote a novel there.
Zentaku is offline   Reply With Quote