Thread: [Multi] DJ Hero
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: DJ Hero

Yeah, the sales on DJ Hero would pretty poor in general, which is why it's hard to find a person to play with online or a friend.

I was debating to get the game or not, but it's just enjoyable. I think a lot of it is due to the tracks. I'm not really into rap or hip-hop, but I love techno. It was so great to see Daft Punk in the game as well as some of their other artists included in the game. I think it has a lot prospect as a musical game, and I guess I sort of like it since it doesn't need to be a party game. When you play Rock Band or whatever, it's not as fun unless you have friends, but DJ Hero doesn't compel me to have enough friends over for a band.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote