View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #6
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh
Re: Pokemon Grey Version

I strongly believe there WILL be a pokemon Gray Version, as Kyurem is part of the Tao TRIO, and every generation introduces an alternate plotline.

If Ibe said that there would be a third version for sure, then many fans would wait to purchase Black and White, as the third version generally encompasses parts from the original pair.

^ This I somewhat agree with, however. On the one hand, people would wanna see how the games would be when you get all 3 members of a trio involved. On the other hand, people have been waiting for Black and White forEVER, so I don't think confirming a third version would harm purchase rates that much.

But it's their game, they're entitled to say anything they want about it. I`m fairly sure Gray will come soon enough. If not Gray *because of spelling and stuff* It might be called Ash or Coal, something that refers to Kyurem's color and/or opposite.
In a world that has enslaved dragonkind and their riders, the Dragons of Pern face holders whom harvest them and their young for food. Some riders and dragons have fought back, and have fled the cruelty of the North. They hid away in the Southern continent where they founded the weyr of Vulnera. It's a man eats dragon world out there, will YOU join the fight to protect the dragons?

Catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote