View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:41 AM   #9
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

Kate will become famous soon enough
Re: Anime and Video Tournament

Okay, it's just like your basic roleplays on the internet. XP
And, oh yeah, quick note. I've done plenty of these roleplays with Dark Magician Girl. She's just a personal favorite in this. Colette is new, so I have no idea what will happen.
------------------------------------------------

Today was the start of the new tournament. This was opened up to a whole new class, though. With news about the opening day, people lined up to get their ticket inside. Some had waited overnight to try and get the best seats. Others came as morning became noon. The tournament tickets usually sold at a pretty fast rate.

The first competitor to arrive was a female spellcaster. Most of her outfit was pink and blue. She was one of the familiar faces to these type of tournaments. The magician has appeared in several tournaments in the past, only winning twice. She was use to the cheers of the crowd seating in the stands. The only thing she still needed to get use to was the overly excited crowd outside of the stadium.

Ugh, not again.., thought the women, pushing her way through the crowds. This would be so much easier if I could use my magic.

Some of the children within the crowd spotted her. They smiled in joy and ran over to her. "Dark Magician Girl, you're entering the tournament?"

Magician Girl nodded. "Mhm," she replied, "I really enjoy the competition here."

"Well, good luck!" The children returned to their families.

She made her way inside a building for competitors to register. The blonde female walked up to the registration counter. There was a burnett haired female behind the counter, waiting patiently for people to register. She looked straight ahead as the magician walked up with a smile on her face.

"Hello, may I help you?" said the female.

"Yes, I would like to sign up for the tournament, please."

"Name?"

"Dark Magician Girl," the spellcaster replied.

The woman began to input her name into a computer. They waited ten seconds until the computer would accept Magician Girl's name. A pass printed from a printer next to the computer. "Welcome to the tournament, Dark Magician Girl." She handed her a pass. "This pass will allow you to access anywhere in the building except staff rooms. Good luck."

The blonde-haired spellcaster gazed at the pass, then bowed her head. "Thank you."

Magician Girl entered the stadium. There were signs directing to a few rooms. One was the training room, while the other was the waiting room. She entered the waiting room. It was silent and empty since she was the first to arrive. The walls of the room were painted a light gray. The steel benches were shiny and smooth. She leaned against the wall and patiently waited for anyone else to enter.

Kate is offline   Reply With Quote