Thread: My fave
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: My fave

Adding anything new takes awhile, and we add new music every two weeks.

"First, we have to research an artist and their songs. Next we need to make sure we can play their music. Once we've done that, we need to find a place to buy the CDs in question (sometimes iTunes Japan or other various places). When the CDs have been shipped it can take anywhere from a week to three until they arrive at my doorstep. Then I need to rip the CDs, properly label them on the PC so our programs and the radio station reads them. I also need to scan in cover art, which can take a long time. When I'm finally done, I upload it to the server for the DJs to add in during their shift. This is why it takes so long."