View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 04:19 PM   #8
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: No hope for TV anymore?

I don't even have my TV hooked to cable. I haven't for a few years. Most of my intake of shows can be gotten from Hulu and anime has various outlets. For anime fans it's really difficult to justify the cost of a TV cable plan.

On the other side of the coin, it's perfectly acceptable for families or the older generation. I don't think TV is going anywhere either, just changing. If you want me to be honest I think radio will outlive traditional TV since radio made more advanced changes before television started to revolutionize itself and make a more to other platforms (like streaming, digital, etc).

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote