View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #30
Tyto

Doesn't give a hoot

Tyto is meh
Re: Character Quotes

"Why are you getting so upset Edward? It’s the nature of scientific progress; animal-testing, experimentation, trial and error, all advancements have a 'price'.
That’s the funny thing, I didn’t have a reason. I fully understood that no matter what I did my life was ruined. I could either do it with the science or without, and so I chose science to see if I could... 'When you have the power to do something it’s hard not to try.' Isn’t that what we agreed on, Ed? Aren’t we so much alike?
Sure, part of me did it for respect and this house, just as you partly did it for your mother, but there’s more; You’re desperate to put you mind to use Ed, to see what you’re capable of, to put the world under your fingers. That’s the essence of alchemy. You did it for knowledge, control, above all you did it just to prove you can."

"What, clown!? Are you feeling angry? Humiliated? Is that it!?
FOOL! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT HUMILIATION IS!

Don’t worry, I will teach you its bitter taste, just as you have taught me:
Me, a warrior elite; in my fingertips I hold the power to destroy entire worlds.
I am a Saiyan of royal blood, the last of my kind, and on my shoulders rests the glory of an extinct warrior race!

Whole civilizations once trembled at the sound of my name, but you didn’t... did you Kakarot?
And at your hands, your common hands, my Honor and my Pride, the foundations upon which I have always stood, began to crumble at my feet.
It was at your hands I suffered my first great humiliation; toppled by a piece of low-level trash!

Imagine my added shame when it was you, and not me, who avenged our people by defeating Freeza: You, who were the first to achieve the pinnacle of our race;
The first in a thousand years to take a place among the Super Saiyans of legend;
A place that I had been raised to believe was my royal birthright.

And imagine the disgrace I suffered, when the strength I had worked my whole life to acquire was surpassed by a mere CHILD!
Your half-breed son succeeded where I, the prince of all Saiyans, had failed.

It is time to take back what is mine.
I will not live my life as your second; that time is over!
Every breath you take is an assault to my honor…
But no more Kakarot; by my hands you will be cut down, inch-by-inch…
The way you have cut down my pride!”
Tyto is offline   Reply With Quote