View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Dear Brother... Episode 008 Discussion

So when it comes down to it I don't feel like Mariko is evil. I feel like she's just misunderstood. She obviously has no idea how to have an actual friendship. Nanako is her only friend and most likely she has abandonment issues due to her dad. I think realistically Mariko could learn to accept a normal friendship, but not if Nanako is suddenly shunning her.

That what she was doing the first half of the episode now that she was friends with Tomoko again. It was sudden and a little unsettling considering Nanako's character.

I feel bad for all parties involved, but it was a really neat episode.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote