View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Arashix

Arashix is meh
Post Greetings From Arashix

Salutations One and all,

My name is Arashix and guess this would be my introduction. I found out about 91.8 the Fan after stumbling upon it on my Blackberry Radio (Tuneradio) and love listening to it ever since. I'm still fairly new to the station, so I'm not fully sure what to expect, however it does play a few of my favorite artist (I.E Kalafina, Yui, Scandal, etc).

I currently reside in Augusta, GA. I'm an avid anime lover and also a freelance writer that loves to write reviews on series I have seen or deem interesting as well as others I wish to cover. My favorite series range from things like: Shakugan No Shana, Zegapain, Rahxephon, and a ton others.

I'm also a bit of a techhead, loving to review, tinkering with, and build computers. I also do tutorials which you can find on my Youtube page which ranges from software reviews, Visual Novel installation, and even some gameplay. If you have the time please check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/TsurugiArashi It is also apart of my remote repair business, so if you have a problem, no matter where you are, give me a email and we will set something up.

Other hobbies I have range from: Writing, reading, playing golf, and fishing. I'm currently a College Junior earning my degree in Information Systems/Information Technology.

That is all I can think of for now. Pleased to be apart of the forum and nice to meet you all.

Last edited by Arashix; 04-09-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Arashix is offline   Reply With Quote