View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
WantedRitz

WantedRitz is meh
Thumbs up Little late, but hello~

Hello! I'm WantedRitz but because of an incident with Saix, spoonychan's vids, and an over-excited friend, all my friends (and family) call me Puppy or Pup. Feel free to call me anything.

I'm easily excited when it comes to things like anime, manga, stories and games. Admitedly though, it has to be noted that I can be very absent minded and don't get some things easily, *for example I only just learned how to get into things like the IRC and still mess it up.

If I had to pick a favourite game....I wouldn't be able to, but a few games stuck in my heart are Persona 4, Shadow hearts and Shadow hearts 2. I haven't played many games like fallout and I'm horrible and FPS's.

I draw anime styled characters and pictures when I get the motivations and write fanfictions when I'm not playing games.

Enough random sentencing....

I love Rurouni Kenshin, D-gray man and a lot that I can't think of..

A goal of mine is to go to a convention and cosplay!

Well, if there's ever anything else you wanna know just ask and I hope we get along!

Just kidding, I really do!

Edit: Oh! And I found 91.8 the Fan because of a message someone had up on GPX, Global Poke'deX Plus ^^ I'm very greatful to them!

Last edited by WantedRitz; 01-09-2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: something forgotten
WantedRitz is offline   Reply With Quote