View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 02:35 AM   #7
Jrockergirl
Fan

Jrockergirl is meh
Re: Winter 2011 anime release list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Mirai Nikki is FINALLY coming out! It was original suppose to come out in September but got postponed till December. Now I get to see it as an anime.

.Hack//Quantum.... Oh geez, what are .Hack// fans gonna get themselves into? It's like almost all the characters are girls! Even the Balmung impersonator is a girl in real life! What the heck is that all about#@#! I AM NOT AMUSED!

Tales of Symphonia Episode 8: CAN'T WAIT!!@! Ending of the Tethe'alla arc. Wait... Oh no, please don't tell me we'll have to wait another two years. That'll kill me..

Kore wa Zombie desu ka?: Cardcaptor Sakura during the zombie apocalypse, but Sakura is actually a boy.
.Hack quantum is bleh, was hoping they would do a spin off to the last .hack game for the psp with everyone in every game.

ToS sigh it's been taking too long for its release of the Tethe'alla arc so I stopped watching waiting for the whole thing to finish before I watch all 4 in one shot.

Wolverine just sucks after watching the trailer making him too girly looking atleast Tony Stark was a good Japanese womanizer.

Word is ANN, CR and Viz with Funimation are picking up alot of these series right now for streaming and ANN having wolverine?
Jrockergirl is offline   Reply With Quote