Thread: [Multi] Final Fantasy XIII
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:58 AM   #73
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Because where I live it was only just released today, at $120.

Besides, pfft...lol. "Then why are you judging it?" I'm sorry, but I found that line hilarious. By that line of logic, this thread should have been closed long ago, then re-opened when the game was released.

Besides, one doesn't need to play the game themselves you know about design flaws. There are videos for that. Pfft...lol.
Lern 2 Amurika.

Point being I'm trying to stop the ridiculously long argument posts, and you're not helping, behave yourselves. End of discussion.

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote