91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Ah shoot, my wit's showing again... (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1494)

Kusari 10-28-2010 10:35 PM

Ah shoot, my wit's showing again...

91.8 The Fan Forums,
I would like to humbly ask that I may introduce 'yourself' to everyone.

Yourself is a pretty personal pronoun that is out to have a good time and not to be used sparingly! In yourself you can clearly see an elf that is ours, y? Because it is!

All joking aside, nice to meet you all. :3

I'm Kusari, and I try to be as nice I can as often as I can!

91.8 The Fan ninja'd my eardrums and soul at Another Anime Con 2010! And since I have joined the IRC and seen some very interesting people. :3

soundbreaker had a pretty wonderful show last night. ^^ Tons of fun to be had on his block, so check it out!

As I'm sure the other Djs are also amazing! Yet to see one I haven't liked. :3 Twilly Wonka and the Starfish Factory on the air right now, give a listen if you read this and it's still on. ^^

Also AnarchoElk earlier was amazing with requests from everyone. Didn't hear one song I didn't like. :3

Anyway,
I am;
A gamer
A cosplayer
A father
And a hard worker, although my occupation may not be the best I do what I can to work with it and support my family.

I enjoy MMOs(Ragnarok Online and Tibia for the most part) and the occasional Halo match or Monster Hunter quest.
For anime I have long been out of the loop which is mainly due to my time restrictions.
As a cosplayer I have recently been doing Ragnarok Online and plan to perfect the outfit as it goes on with possibly a migration to Albel Nox from Star Ocean 2.

Anywho, that is a bit about me. ^^; I hope to meet more people as I go on and can be seen in IRC from 11ish PM PST to 5 AM PST.

Take care everyone. :3

ZshadowX 10-28-2010 10:44 PM

Re: Ah shoot, my wit's showing again...

welcome to the forum

hope you have a wonderful time here

Leviathan Mist 10-28-2010 10:56 PM

Hello there! Seen you in the IRC already, but nice to see you make a formal introduction, and a rather lengthy one as well. Here, have a cookie! #caterpie

...okay okay, it's not a cookie, it's a caterpie. You can name it cookie though.

Kanashimi 10-29-2010 03:31 AM

It was nice to meet ya at AAC, and I'm glad you're enjoying the site. Make sure to read the rules and have fun~ Welcome!

twillÿ 10-29-2010 03:38 AM

Hey! I know you. :3 Hooray for IRC awesome time! Glad you like the site, I hope you stick around for a while. :awesome:

EagleEyes 10-29-2010 04:43 AM

We are friends already #toge

But welcome anyway.

Jubilee 10-29-2010 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan Mist (Post 21639)
Hello there! Seen you in the IRC already, but nice to see you make a formal introduction, and a rather lengthy one as well. Here, have a cookie! #caterpie

...okay okay, it's not a cookie, it's a caterpie. You can name it cookie though.

His name is Verne #ohdear

Welcome though! I have already talked to you a bit in the IRC, but formalities are awesome, yo!

I hope you have a great time here, and I look forward to having you around!

#poplar

soundbreaker 10-29-2010 07:33 AM

G'Day Kus'! We met on the IRC, but "Hi" anyway mate!

Hannah 10-29-2010 09:43 AM

Welcome! :3

I'm fairly new, and I'm having fun already. :D

Mollybibbles 10-29-2010 10:40 AM

Welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed your dissection of the word "yourself" because on the inside, we are all elves waiting to be commissioned by some rather large guy in a red coat. >.> I didn't say that, it was my inner elf.

Enjoy what we have to offer and we'll be seeing you around the forum!

Kibs 10-29-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundbreaker (Post 21660)
G'Day Kus'! We met on the IRC, but "Hi" anyway mate!

You are incredibly australian.

Welcome. #hand

moonhawk81 10-29-2010 05:12 PM

Well met and welcome!