91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Oh, I see how it is. (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1328)

Leviathan Mist 08-28-2010 11:44 AM

Oh, I see how it is.

Brie is walking all over me. I think she wants cookies. What can I do to appease you? :o

chefofdeath 08-28-2010 12:38 PM

Re: Oh, I see how it is.

i know kinda sad that it changed

ZshadowX 08-28-2010 01:31 PM

I say the forum has really improve, not bad not bad at all

~ Z

Leviathan Mist 08-29-2010 09:43 AM

Dah! She's back again!

The main reason this is a problem is that I can't click on the recent posts or my PMs. I can still access PMs through my control panel, but I can't get to the recent posts anywhere else.

*offers Brie some cake*

-EDIT-

I was able to fix it by using the Lite layout, but now Brie is gone completely! Where'd she go? Maybe she only likes to show up when she can walk all over my welcome box.

Also, where is the old linkbar? No link to the custom name page, memberlist, etc? Maybe this topic should be moved to the suggestions/feedback forum or something.

Cameron 08-29-2010 10:48 AM

Brie, if I take you along with me to Candy land, will you get out of the way, and let me check my stuff?

Lollipop trees all up in the gumdrop mountains, where it rains tic tacs and snows ice cream scoops? You know, all that good stuff.

Come on! Bring your sweet tooth, Brie, I'mma coat it in pain, and all you sugar free fakes ain't the same, I'm talkin' 'bout...

Candy land, candy land, let's make a run for candy land~! Candy land, candy land, maybe we can hook up with the candy man~!

Kibs 08-29-2010 06:17 PM

I was int he middle of everything and then the server went down for 5 minutes or so, and I'd forgotten about it and went to bed, lawl, she's gone for now, I'm working on fixing the navbar.

I just stole the code from the main site and worked it a bit for vbulletin, so be a little patient.

ClearMetalVoltar 08-29-2010 10:06 PM

the nerve of her! i ought to kick her butt for messing with my pal levi!!! that goes for anyone else!#smexydance

in all seriousnuss aside, the welcome info now appears from her mouth. great update but i miss the pixelated one#waterfall

Leviathan Mist 08-29-2010 10:09 PM

Naw, I wouldn't want to hurt Brie, she's too adorable. It'd be like beating up a cat for walking on your keyboard. Cool update though, but now I can't hide behind Brie's big fluffy feet anymore. :P

ZshadowX 08-29-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClearMetalVoltar (Post 19070)
the nerve of her! i ought to kick her butt for messing with my pal levi!!! that goes for anyone else!#smexydance

Did anyone ever tell you NEVER hit a girl! I know she is fake but still, just that I really dont like the idea or the joke!
not cool man #nofighting
~ Z

Leviathan Mist 08-29-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClearMetalVoltar (Post 19070)

Also, I'm not sure whether to be flattered by that comment or creeped out about it... The fonz is a cool dude, but he never hits women :P

EagleEyes 08-30-2010 04:05 AM

I go to work for a few hours and Brie seeks vengence against her enemies #smize

I approve.

Kibs 08-30-2010 05:25 AM

Wait, EE, you actually used your mod powers for once?

#pwned

Also it's not my birthday, I'm trying to get something to work and as Kana would adorably say, it's "fusstrating".

Cameron 08-30-2010 07:30 AM

I see Brie found her way home safely after taking up my offer, however messed up she seemed to be for awhile there... Her text bubble was pointing in all random directions for a bit!