91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the WTF moment of your day (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1372)

Zero Gravity 09-15-2010 08:01 PM

the WTF moment of your day

What just made you go "WTFOMGBBQBS" today?
Once a day post only.

Here's my moment of the day...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFUD7thPctQ

Leviathan Mist 09-15-2010 08:04 PM

Re: the WTF moment of your day

Probably when my cat dragged a string all the way across the house and I had to clean it up

ZshadowX 09-15-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Gravity (Post 19640)
What just made you go "WTFOMGBBQBS" today?
Once a day post only.

Here's my moment of the day...

you bet me to it #naked

i was also thinking the same idea zero, the exact idea

so my WTFOMGBBQBS moment is Zero posting WTFOMGBBQBS moments

~ say what now?

Zero Gravity 09-21-2010 10:29 PM

I want to get this ball rolling so lemme try again... >>

I've been missing a...
YuGiOh Deck
Sonic and Sega All Star Racing (360)
NDS Lite Charger
Pokemon Platinum Stylus Pen
Pokemon FireRed
Gameboy Advanced SP

for months... all where in the same bag...

for months, they've been literally right in front of me, in a red bag that my mother keeps stuff in, as I looked through it fishing out the SD card i dropped in there....

gannon133 09-21-2010 11:11 PM

MY WTF moment had to be when some random guy around my university wore green spandex that covered his entire body and face and casually walked around the crowded hallway.

Bonediddly 09-22-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gannon133 (Post 19856)
MY WTF moment had to be when some random guy around my university wore green spandex that covered his entire body and face and casually walked around the crowded hallway.

bemused_Bohemian 09-22-2010 09:03 PM

When the 9/27/2010 issue of Forbes magazine printed the missing piece of the puzzle about where our Fearless Feckless Leader is dragging us. I won't spoil it for you. The article starts on p.85, the dart board cover is conveniently located on p.84.

gannon133 09-22-2010 09:31 PM

@Bonediddly NO, the man had his face literally COVERED(no eye/mouth openings) and his weapon of choice is foam, as he appeared in a party the University organized and poured people with colored foam all around.

OK, to ON topic matters: the WTF moment was when one of my teachers heard a response that a student can teach the class and he was about to go into a debate about it, taking about half the class and I went "WTF I am paying this class to learn about the subject I am studying, not debating on teaching!"

moonhawk81 09-23-2010 07:27 AM

My WTF? moment arrived with the mail yesterday. I received a form from my bank to confirm my address change: they said that if the new address they used was correct, I need not do anything, but that if it were wrong, I should fill out and return the form. If it were wrong, how would I even have gotten the $#@ form?!

Mollybibbles 09-23-2010 04:33 PM

My wonderful WTF moment? At 5 am this morning waking up to bug bites, realizing I might actually have bed bugs. Not my happiest day, to say the least

moonhawk81 09-24-2010 06:34 AM

Sad to say, but pray that it's only fleas. They can be killed with common foggers. I keep reading how difficult bedbugs are to kill.

soundbreaker 09-29-2010 10:13 AM

My WTF moment involved being woken up at 7:30am to the sound of extremely loud machinery. In my semi-hung-over state, this was not good. Later that day, on the way to the pub with some friends, I notice three of the largest palm trees from the front of my place have been cut down and removed. =x

Osaka 09-30-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Gravity (Post 19855)
I want to get this ball rolling so lemme try again... >>

I've been missing a...
YuGiOh Deck
Sonic and Sega All Star Racing (360)
NDS Lite Charger
Pokemon Platinum Stylus Pen
Pokemon FireRed
Gameboy Advanced SP

for months... all where in the same bag...

for months, they've been literally right in front of me, in a red bag that my mother keeps stuff in, as I looked through it fishing out the SD card i dropped in there....

Similar WTF moment for me, about half a year ago: My Pokemon Platinum game went missing late 2009/early 2010 and it randomly came up in my sister's locker at school, at the end of the school year about 6 months after I lost it. She doesn't even play Pokemon, we were so baffled.

My official one today was that; I got the munchies and there was nothing. There were chips and I wanted dip. I improvised, made a good salsa but the dumb thing I did was that I dumped a ton of hot sauce in it and numbed my face.

christmas4477 10-04-2010 03:53 AM

I watched the first episode of Panty and Stocking. Enough said

EagleEyes 10-04-2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmas4477 (Post 20408)
I watched the first episode of Panty and Stocking. Enough said

... Same.

Jubilee 10-04-2010 06:29 AM

As I read our newest reading assignment for class, "The Joys of Motherhood," by Buchi Emecheta, I found this line...

"His tongue was biting like the edge of a circumcision blade."

I think it clearly speaks for itself #ohdear

Osaka 10-04-2010 11:33 PM

My hard drive crashed, nothing I did was on backup.....I thank God it wasn't under the dirt yet. It started working today and my Dad took the opportunity to backup everything before it went under again, save!

toyNN 10-07-2010 01:38 PM

WTF! Moment today is how the #333 Post Fanatic subscription winner now appears to be Kanashimi - :lol:

gannon133 10-07-2010 04:05 PM

My WTF was that it wasn't Kanashimi that won, it was someone else, called KaelemGaen, that won. I don't know what is it that made you think that, but the true WTF was the numbering was wrong in that thread. So, no talk on a dead thread, it's worthless.

Kanashimi 10-07-2010 04:27 PM

Haha, to clarify EagleEyes spammed too much and when it was deleted I ended up being the 333 person. So the wtf of the day was giving it away to two people cause we're nice like that. :)