91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Manga (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bleach chapter 429 discussion (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1610)

Stone 12-04-2010 09:46 AM

Bleach chapter 429 discussion

Well, actually i wanted to bring up teh discussion about the new direction bleach is going to.

What do you people think?

I for myself would like to believe that Ichigo get´s his powers back, but wouldn´t that be pretty boring? Just rolling up the story from the beginning seems awesomely boring.

But Karin doesn´t really seem like maincharacter material as well, so who will it be? Ishida? Inoue? Maybe one of the shinigami? Or someone completely new

Also, what about xcution, will Ichida die?

Kate 12-04-2010 09:54 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 429 discussion

You know.. Guessing how most stories turn out, I think Ichigo WILL get his powers back. Something will happen and Ichigo will somehow get his powers back. Maybe something happens to his sister. Maybe something else. Who knows.

EagleEyes 12-04-2010 01:46 PM

The last 5 chapters have been dreadfully borring. They have a cast of 456 characters that they don't use them... Why introduce more?

Jubilee 12-04-2010 01:51 PM

They killed my favorite character...again. I am done #facepalm

Kate 12-05-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubilee (Post 23630)
They killed my favorite character...again. I am done #facepalm

Haha, which one?? XD

Zero Gravity 12-05-2010 09:14 AM

Someone needs to give Uryu a hand.... he keeps losing them...

Jubilee 12-05-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate (Post 23669)
Haha, which one?? XD

#waterfall

(Granted...my favorite character usually rotates every week between him, Mayuri, Byakuya, Soi Fon, Yoruichi, Urahara, and Ururu #stare)

Stone 12-05-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Gravity (Post 23670)

Same thing I thought, this is the frigging second time it happened, I wonder where he grows those things.

#yuki

Kate 12-05-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Gravity (Post 23670)

Speaking of which, someone needs to give Soi Fon a new arm. Jubi, it seems something bad happens to your favorites.

Jubilee 12-05-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate (Post 23675)
Speaking of which, someone needs to give Soi Fon a new arm. Jubi, it seems something bad happens to your favorites.

I know right?!

...At least Mayuri can just miraculously regenerate 50% of his body mass...:awesome:

nerdwerld 12-06-2010 07:41 AM

My thoughts on the manga is this: Kubo be trolling as usual. I have a feeling this story arc will just be about explaining the past of Isshin to Ichigo since we don't know why his dad is a soul reaper. It might also put some more background on Urahara (yah) that the Pendelum arc seemed light on telling us. I also have a hunch alot of main characters may end up dying, injured or powers taken away, but that is just my hunches.

homie_jiraiya 12-06-2010 09:47 PM

xcution isshin you gonna die creepy new dude hate you.

Redsledge 12-07-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate (Post 23604)
You know.. Guessing how most stories turn out, I think Ichigo WILL get his powers back. Something will happen and Ichigo will somehow get his powers back. Maybe something happens to his sister. Maybe something else. Who knows.

Yeah, the story-lines are kinda predictable at the beginning of the arcs. I think Ichigo's dad is gonna have a larger part in this one, hopefully the course of Ichigo getting his power back has a large contribution from his dad.

This go around id like them to leave out the hollow portion of his power tho, it would be ridiculous to go through more of the "scared of using his hollow powers" pity party writing.

poor ishida however, dudes gonna end up with an auto-mail arm before this series is over lol

p.s. Hi everyone :-)