91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Anime (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Favorite Anime Ending(s) (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1320)

dbzfreak2 08-24-2010 02:12 PM

Favorite Anime Ending(s)

Pretty much you just say your favorite ending of an anime.

The death note ending was really cool, even i enjoyed it. Shame how ***** got ****** off
though

I did like the DBZ ending

The digimon ending was also really nice, it gave me the anticipation to watch it again

I enjoyed the Trigun ending too

moonhawk81 08-24-2010 03:30 PM

Re: Favorite Anime Ending(s)

I thought Gunslinger Girls ended relatively well. To be honest, I tend to dislike most anime series' endings, even those series I most enjoy. Cases in point are Samurai Champloo, which ending I felt was a let-down, and Big O!, which ending I didn't understand.

Dist 08-24-2010 04:08 PM

I really enjoyed watching Angel Beat's ending, as well as Clannad's.

bemused_Bohemian 08-24-2010 09:05 PM

Cowboy BeBop: everyone, including the characters, got closure.

Evangelion: anime so bizarre I really began to appreciate those post-grad college courses I had to take in Psychology to actually understand the characters and plot outline in those later episodes.

Rumbling Hearts: both endings made me cry...very emotional show (like Clannad). Good male weepy.

chefofdeath 08-25-2010 09:31 AM

Shingetsutan Tsukihime: had a very sad ending

outlaw star: should of had a better ending and it seems left open for more

microgamer2vs2 09-10-2010 11:50 PM

This seem like a weird selection, but I thought Sora no Woto had a very good ending. It was almost to storybook to believe, but I was sold on it and it left me with a very good feeling after watching it.

I liked Clannad's ending too, the montage where it showed everyone's life, not particularly the part where Fuko and her sister are talking (though it was still funny, just not as an effective of an ending as the rest of that episode).

Baccano! was really good too, despite it not being a true ending, the last episode justified it very well.

zaburai 09-13-2010 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dist (Post 18869)
I really enjoyed watching Angel Beat's ending, as well as Clannad's.

....I hope you do not mean Afterstory

homie_jiraiya 09-13-2010 04:57 PM

i dont get to see most shows to the end but i recently watched the entirety of guren lagan it was a wee bit sad but very inspirational

mitamaking 09-18-2010 10:05 PM

TTGL well of course very manly and awesome, with tragedy thrown in

Full Metal Panic of course it gets a sequel

Vandread SPOILER!!!
When Hibiki looked at Dita and told her to come I basically squeaked

Speed Grapher SPOILER
Bad guy wins and it rocks, plus all characters get an awesome ending

SailorMoon 09-18-2010 11:47 PM

Guys, please remember, not everyone has seen the animes that you have, so show some respect and DON'T post spoilers! ^_^ That is all, carry on, Fans! <3

Cyrus 09-19-2010 12:10 AM

The code geass ending was great. A very very very sad one was Digimon season 3 oh my goodness T.T

christmas4477 10-28-2010 01:47 PM

Kiba had a really nice ending, while leaving you wondering more. Not in d-bag way like a lot of series do, but in an almost completely fulfilling way. I love Kiba

SoulArbiter 10-30-2010 04:39 AM

Gurren Lagann had a very appropriate ending. Kinda reminded me of the anime adaptation of Chrno Crusade.

toyNN 11-22-2010 11:03 PM

I'm impressed that anime's have good endings...I've come to expect them all to have suck endings. Either that or those weak/bad ending just stand out. The only one I could come up with is the first season of Haruhi had a good ending (even if it happened in the middle).

Ps. I still think Spike is alive.....

Snapplemonkey 11-23-2010 01:27 AM

Gungrave had the best ending I've ever seen. So intense and emotional...

Rurouni Kenshin: Seisouhen isn't technically an Anime ending since it's an OVA... but as an ending to the whole Kenshin/Shinta story it's perfect.

Rhetorical Gamer 11-23-2010 12:07 PM

RANMA 1/2 I was watching it on my I-touch during class and I started to cry #bawww !! Thats how good it was my friends freaked out seeing me cry! #shockzune

Zero Gravity 11-24-2010 08:04 PM

School Days, a sick, sadistic ending to what LOOKED like a happy go lucky anime...

vereh vereh dark

Snapplemonkey 11-25-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Gravity (Post 23058)
School Days, a sick, sadistic ending to what LOOKED like a happy go lucky anime...

vereh vereh dark

Finally someone who agrees with me! The ending to School Days was F'ed up!

I've heard people say it's tragic... it's not! For something to be tragic, it has to be mournful or melancholic. That ending was just messed up...

Gunzy 11-25-2010 02:18 AM

I really liked the endings to S-Cry-ed and Green Green. They were pretty cool.

nerdwerld 11-27-2010 09:45 AM

Death Note ending is amazing (all of them), but the best ending is from Outlaw Star.
I enjoy Houki Boshi from Bleach as well.