91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Anime (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What is going to be your next anime? (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2506)

GorgeousEye 06-18-2012 11:29 PM

What is going to be your next anime?

Hi friends,
I am really waiting for the release of “Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike” suppose to be released on 26th June. There are lots of expectations for this one among the audience. The review was so good and I so excited to watch this movie. Which one you waiting for?

http://www.fanboy.com/wp-content/upl...esperia-01.jpg

Cheflelouch 06-19-2012 01:12 AM

Re: What is going to be your next anime?

Now that is a good question for which I don't have an answere

@chiefjon66 06-19-2012 03:36 PM

I've just started watching Gintama today (I know i'm a bit late) so that will be my primary anmime for a while

moonhawk81 06-19-2012 04:35 PM

I only saw the first two or three episodes of Glass Maiden, so I intend to start over and try again!

Valdars 06-27-2012 03:26 PM

Have been intrested in Avatar (not really anime i know). Plan to pick up at least Moyashimon from summer season.

Kayarath 06-30-2012 01:43 PM

I need to watch the rest of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. 8 episodes down,about 55 to go! woot!

Cheflelouch 06-30-2012 05:37 PM

Well I just got today a my copy of panty & stocking with Garterbelt so I'm got check it out

Miriam Jones 08-06-2012 04:47 AM

Recently I watched “Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai” which is based on a love story. So I am looking forward to watch a different type of movie during this month. I am planning to watch “This boy can fight aliens”. And I hope it will hold a different story.

moonhawk81 08-07-2012 08:52 PM

Well, intended to watch Glass Maiden, but got sidetracked by Oreimo. Have watched 10 of the 12 episodes within the week, and should finish tomorrow morning. (And finally finished Gosick ! Took some doing, but yay!!!)

GhostNappa 08-08-2012 06:40 PM

With Naruto and Bleach coming to an end soon, I honestly have no idea. As a kid, I watched Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! (the original), but never finished them. I have finished watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Darker Than Black, Shuffle,Death Note, and Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?. Trying to remember some others. Not gonna watch Soul Eater unless they finish the original story line (kinda like what they did with FMA). Need to restart Gosick! and Durarara!.

I haven't put any real thought into watching One Piece, FMA, Inyuasha, Fairy Tail, or the original Gundam series. Now if they did an anime of Noblesse (manhwa), then I might watch that. If anyone has any suggestions for me, then put them out there. :3c

Kanashimi 08-08-2012 07:20 PM

Really want to watch Hyouka, but pretty sure no one has licensed it yet. So I'll probably catch up on Hetalia.

tombhex 08-09-2012 05:49 AM

I think next week I'm going to start watching Broken Blade.

Cheflelouch 08-09-2012 06:16 AM

Well I just read the only chapters of a series called Sword Art Online and I like it so I'm going to check the anime that is just began

tombhex 08-09-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheflelouch (Post 34462)
Well I just read the only chapters of a series called Sword Art Online and I like it so I'm going to check the anime that is just began

I saw the first couple of episodes of SAO this weekend and I really liked it! I think you'll really enjoy it. I love how it feels like a mix between Accel World and World of Warcraft!

Cheflelouch 08-09-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tombhex (Post 34463)
I saw the first couple of episodes of SAO this weekend and I really liked it! I think you'll really enjoy it. I love how it feels like a mix between Accel World and World of Warcraft!

yea I think so too and on top of that I didn't know this series was from the creators of Accel World

@chiefjon66 08-09-2012 11:51 AM

I started watching Sword art online, shangri-la, and accel world. I've high hopes for SAO

moonhawk81 08-09-2012 09:03 PM

And stumbled straight into Mitsudomoe--watched first five episodes in a row this morning. Can't remember who recommended it to me, but I love the show! (Did indeed finish Crunchyroll's Oreima series yesterday, and now want to purchase so I can see the 4 OVA episodes. . .)

MakiMaki 08-13-2012 05:59 PM

I just finished Elfen Lied so I need to watch something wacky. I think Excel Saga should fit the bill. XD

Cheflelouch 08-13-2012 11:15 PM

Well I'm plaing to see for the Second time Birdy the mighty: Descode

MakiMaki 08-15-2012 07:46 PM

Taking a break from Excel Saga (I can only deal with Excel Excel's screaming and yelling for so long! LOL)

Next up: Seitokai Yakuindomo sub (I wish some studio would pick up this anime for an English dub) Only finished one episode so far, but it is hilarious, albeit a bit raunchy so we'll see how it goes. Plus the end theme Aoi Haru by Angela is an AWESOME song! =)