91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Art (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Silly Art Thread :3 (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272)

LazyWulf 01-03-2010 05:29 PM

The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Post all of your doodles here! (but remember to abide to Art forum rules! NO nudity, NO pr0nz, and NO +18 stuff) :beb: plz?


:awesome: Let the posting begin! :awesome:
P.s. Creative or not, your art is special in its own way! :U

to start this thread off, a doodle :3

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...103_162411.jpg

Elk 01-04-2010 04:51 AM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
I always find it amazing when people do awesome art with markers or crayons. I wish I was better, but even if I doubled in skill, there's still be no way I'd be able to do anything that looked half decent with either of those. Seeing people actually do good art with them makes me jealous!

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/9...abletagain.png

Man, I haven't done anything arty in so long, I didn't realize I got so bad...

IPaidthePrice 01-04-2010 04:36 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Here's mine, I did it for a school contest and I won second place :D

LazyWulf 01-04-2010 07:37 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnarchoELK (Post 2561)
I always find it amazing when people do awesome art with markers or crayons. I wish I was better, but even if I doubled in skill, there's still be no way I'd be able to do anything that looked half decent with either of those. Seeing people actually do good art with them makes me jealous!

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/9...abletagain.png

Man, I haven't done anything arty in so long, I didn't realize I got so bad...

It's natural for people to get jealous. :tongue: Besides, never think you can't draw :smile: every one has unlimited potential and its up to the person them self to choose to use it. ^ w ^

And also, I can't draw landscapes xD i am practicing though. :3

LazyWulf 01-04-2010 07:39 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPaidthePrice (Post 2677)
Here's mine, I did it for a school contest and I won second place :D

Wow that great! I wish I was in an art class so I could enter a contest. XP Darn A-G req. classes x3

I tried entering some contests on Deviantart but I never have won so far. But I am still trying. :P

Force-A-Nature 01-04-2010 08:28 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs51/300W...y_Gunsguru.jpg

What I did for the clan I'm in. Still needs cleaning as one can see.

Zodiac_Blader 01-04-2010 08:48 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Still need to toss a background colour scheme to it but this is a F-15C Auska custom I'm working on as a skin for Tom Clancy's HAWX

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/ZAFT20/F15AC.png

my signature also shows my Strike Witches custom for the F-16, these are all early works and I want to make more complex anime skins in the near future

Force-A-Nature 01-04-2010 08:49 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodiac_Blader (Post 2739)
Still need to toss a background colour scheme to it but this is a F-15C Auska custom I'm working on as a skin for Tom Clancy's HAWX

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/ZAFT20/F15AC.png

my signature also shows my Strike Witches custom for the F-16, these are all early works and I want to make more complex anime skins in the near future

Have you made skins for any source games like TF2?

I like the strike witches one :D

Zodiac_Blader 01-04-2010 08:54 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
nope, I actually just started doing thing so I've relatively new to skinning objects

LazyWulf 01-04-2010 09:07 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Force-A-Nature (Post 2732)
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs51/300W...y_Gunsguru.jpg

What I did for the clan I'm in. Still needs cleaning as one can see.

Oh Cool! :3

I bet it'll turn out great! :ahh:

LazyWulf 01-04-2010 09:08 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodiac_Blader (Post 2739)
Still need to toss a background colour scheme to it but this is a F-15C Auska custom I'm working on as a skin for Tom Clancy's HAWX

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/ZAFT20/F15AC.png

my signature also shows my Strike Witches custom for the F-16, these are all early works and I want to make more complex anime skins in the near future

I can't wait to see your skins when you become pro at this! :eek:

IPaidthePrice 01-04-2010 09:27 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Graphic design is also a majestic way of art, so here you have my favorite design, the one I believ is the best I've ever made, it was for a friend.
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...angelzzsig.jpg

LazyWulf 01-04-2010 10:13 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPaidthePrice (Post 2756)
Graphic design is also a majestic way of art, so here you have my favorite design, the one I believ is the best I've ever made, it was for a friend.
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...angelzzsig.jpg

Ooo thats beautiful! I'm sure your friend loves it! X3 *stares at the glowy effect*

I need to practice and improve my photoshop skills. xD

IPaidthePrice 01-04-2010 10:27 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Hehe thanks ^_^ thank you very much :3

dantekadaj 01-09-2010 07:34 AM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
4 Attachment(s)
heres is a few of mine

choum123 04-08-2010 04:49 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
This one my little sister drew. She's 10 years old . I know its kind of blurry, but it was a small picture. She drew it from straight out of the manga for FMA.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...3/HNI_0074.jpg

Cerulaine 04-13-2010 08:29 AM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
How talented! :O

soundbreaker 05-17-2010 09:47 AM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
So it specifically had to be silly, right?
Here's a couple from my DevArt:
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs15/300W...n_the_dark.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs14/f/20...n_the_dark.jpg

Kyonikov 07-13-2010 06:01 AM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
How's this for silly! Man, I need to get back into drawing...
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/340/img0539zz.jpg

ZshadowX 07-24-2010 09:58 PM

Re: The Silly Art Thread :3
 
Im not of a Artist T~T


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.