91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hey Hey ;P (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1782)

Ryoji_Kun 01-13-2011 07:21 PM

Hey Hey ;P

Hey all at 91.8, been listening for like a week now... It took me that long to already put as my favourites and have it on my desktop for easy access... Ha xP

Introductions are in order... My names Reece, I can come across quite formal or quite dumb ._. but im nice ^-^ Im really starting to love the music that is being played... didn't used to be my thing but its all good now... oh by the im a guy... >_> and im 19, nice to meet you and... the lecture is now over Heh... Phew... Nice to meet you all (:#hand

Mollybibbles 01-13-2011 07:27 PM

Re: Hey Hey ;P

Hey now, don't go putting yourself into a "dumb" label because it's probably not true *tisk tisk* MY lecture is now over :P

Now that we're past that, welcome to our humble home. I'm sure our many regulars will offer you cookies, but don't take them because they might be spiked with pure guarana or something. You don't know where those cookies have been.... Nonetheless, I really hope you enjoy yourself and come to any of us for help! Stop by the IRC and the main site for extra fun! See ya around, buddeh!

Ryoji_Kun 01-13-2011 07:31 PM

Thanks Heh. I feel the warm welcome here, I will definetly have to stop by on the IRC, by the sounds of things from the //Radio Person\\ didn't know what to call her... but yeah... She advertises it as being really fun... so im really anxious to get in there and see the fun ;P

Thanks again ^-^ See ya' around ^^#hand

P.S. the smilies are funny >.>

Kate 01-13-2011 07:43 PM

#canhas
He loves us! He really does!

Welcome to 91.8 The Fan! Hop into the IRC sometime and say "Hi" or whatever you want to say. Make sure to follow the rules and enjoy your stay. =]

Ryoji_Kun 01-13-2011 07:47 PM

Oh trust me ^-^ im not one to sway to the dark side... I like to stay on the right minds of people... Im ying not yang... yeah... ._. you get the idea... I'll abide by the rules ^^

Kanashimi 01-13-2011 07:48 PM

Radio person and it's female? Well, it could be myself who runs Kana's Korner at noon to 4 PM PST every weekday, or it could be Cerulain or Sailor Moon. Either way, I'm glad you joined and have fun. Oh, make sure to read the rules, they're your friend. :)

Ryoji_Kun 01-13-2011 07:51 PM

Well to be honest... all I hear is female... so its kinda sexest in a away but also awesome 'cause im sick of hearing male radio shows... like Radio 1... dad's fault -.-
Thanks for all the warm welcomes though ^-^ 91.8 is awesome ^^

Kate 01-13-2011 07:54 PM

Oh, they're male DJs here (Chris aka Christmas, Elk, Twilly, Kusari, Haku, and Sound). But, the girl DJs are awesomer. #pika

Ryoji_Kun 01-13-2011 07:57 PM

I, dont think i've met the males yet... but when I do i'll see how awesome they are... I usually side with the girls... sorry guys ;P it just saves a LOT of hassle.... .-. no offence to anyone of course

Kate 01-13-2011 08:02 PM

They are, trust me. :P

Ryoji_Kun 01-13-2011 08:04 PM

Well that's good, more of a reason to keep listening... >.> Heh. It is a good station I must admit... If I could find like this on the radio I'd love to listen to that while I work at college... It would make my work substantially better :)

Jubilee 01-13-2011 08:09 PM

Not sure if I am more frightened by your avatar...or Molly's new sig...

Either way, welcome aboard! :awesome:

I hope you enjoy yourself here! #poplar

Ryoji_Kun 01-13-2011 08:10 PM

Its just to represent me... of all the things that are holding me back ^-^ I loved the picture because it related to me so well, so I had to choose it. Thanks for the welcome buddy ^^

grimdefeat 01-13-2011 09:17 PM

welcome to the forums hope to see you in the irc sometime

Ryoji_Kun 01-13-2011 09:23 PM

It sounds exceedingly fun to be in there >.>

EagleEyes 01-13-2011 09:38 PM

Welcome to my land of AWESOME!

#ringo #toge #smize #shock

yuetheguardian 01-13-2011 09:47 PM

Welcome and thanks for welcoming me as well, you should do irc, one of us......one of us...... hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Leviathan Mist 01-13-2011 11:24 PM

Every DJ is worth listening to. It's kinda disappointing that I can't be awake all the time to listen to the station 24/7. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here, and stop by the IRC!

Ryoji_Kun 01-14-2011 05:09 AM

Ok fine 'geez i'll stop by the IRC xP Stop saying how amazing it is making me more want to go see it but dont have the time at this moment of day... 'and breathe'

moonhawk81 01-14-2011 05:29 PM

Well met and welcome...and despite Molly's dire warning, I know where the cookies have been--and for how long!