91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Old Threads (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Let's name Lite's show! (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1117)

Kaelem Gaen 07-09-2010 02:48 AM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
My choice ain't up there, so here's mine

"Warp 9 with Litespeed"

Lite 07-09-2010 03:02 AM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
I'm keeping the poll open until Monday, so get those votes in people!!

Rocco 07-09-2010 12:25 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
I am disappointed in anyone who didn't vote for the "The Dawn of Lite Jolly Good Pip-Pip Tally-Ho Away We Go Crumpet Face Hour Day #naked

Amui 07-09-2010 02:56 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocco (Post 15595)
I am disappointed in anyone who didn't vote for the "The Dawn of Lite Jolly Good Pip-Pip Tally-Ho Away We Go Crumpet Face Hour Day #naked

I voted for such an option as this, do i earn brownie points Dead Dude? #srs<3

Kate 07-09-2010 05:48 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
Lite won't survive with that huge title! DS Lite, it must be!

Lite 07-09-2010 05:51 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
You haven't heard me try and say it on air Kate. I nearly have a heart attack every time xD

Kate 07-09-2010 05:57 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lite (Post 15618)
You haven't heard me try and say it on air Kate. I nearly have a heart attack every time xD

I would love to hear that now. xD

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke 07-09-2010 07:11 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
I say, I do quite approve of the Dawn of Lite Jolly Good Pip-Pip Tally-Ho Away We Go Crumpet Face Hour Day, very festive :indeed:

dbull620 07-09-2010 10:17 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
The Dawn of Lite Jolly Good Pip-Pip Tally-Ho Away We Go Crumpet Face Hour Day gets my vote.

twillÿ 07-10-2010 10:22 AM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
Ok I am distraught here. Where is the 'Night Lite' option? Makes sense to me seeing as you are on at nighttime or the majority of our users. PST is an funny thing. So...I guess I will seriously have to think before I vote. #dragon

Lite 07-10-2010 11:54 AM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twillÿ (Post 15634)
Ok I am distraught here. Where is the 'Night Lite' option? Makes sense to me seeing as you are on at nighttime or the majority of our users. PST is an funny thing. So...I guess I will seriously have to think before I vote. #dragon

...why did you not mention this earlier? THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT.

Rocco 07-10-2010 12:09 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amui (Post 15598)
I voted for such an option as this, do i earn brownie points Dead Dude? #srs<3

Yes... yes you do #hand

Cerulaine 07-10-2010 01:39 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
Lite-up the morning! FTW!!!!!

Lite 07-10-2010 02:38 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
In response to 'Lite up the morning', I've changed it to reflect the night shift I run - Lite up the Nite (maybe change spelling?) is the new option!

twillÿ 07-10-2010 06:17 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lite (Post 15636)
...why did you not mention this earlier? THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT.

I've been really busy the past week. *heavy sigh* I think you should consider it though. =] Night Lite. It's so crafty. XD

Lite 07-10-2010 11:17 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
No more votes people! Now, because of the public outcry, I'm going to take the top 4 options on the poll and create an epic battle to the death with them. Those options are:
The Twi-Lite Zone - 9 votes
The Jolly Good Show - 10 votes
Stupid Long One - 10 votes
Lite Up the Nite - 7 votes

------
Edit: Through process of mental elimination, mixed with tic-tac-toe and dominoes, then shaken in a blender and boiled at 500 degrees celsius for 80 years... I decide that The Jolly Good Show wins. T____T

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke 07-10-2010 11:26 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
always go with the longer one, always!#rage

Lite 07-10-2010 11:28 PM

Re: Let's name Lite's show!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lite (Post 15505)
NEVEEEEEERRRRRRR~

That still stands.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.