91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous Gen (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [GCN] Skies of Arcadia: Legends (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76)

Elc1247 11-16-2009 06:44 PM

Skies of Arcadia: Legends

who else here has had an encounter with this gem of a game? though it was not all too popular, it was a great game for its time. gotta love the fights, ship battles, and the universe in general of Eternal Arcadia (Skies of Arcadia).

"Moonstone Cannon... FIRE!!!"

cdoublejj 11-18-2009 12:00 PM

Re: Skies of Arcadia: Legends

you call the previous gen it's 3D! Now Zork, thats old school man. How ever Skies of Arcadia: Legends does look somewhat interesting. Also it seems to have a lot of panty shots in Google images.

Elc1247 11-19-2009 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdoublejj (Post 469)
you call the previous gen it's 3D! Now Zork, thats old school man. How ever Skies of Arcadia: Legends does look somewhat interesting. Also it seems to have a lot of panty shots in Google images.

sir, that is off topic... -__- this is Skies of Archadia: Legends, if you want to talk about Zork or anything else, start your own thread.

Kanashimi 11-19-2009 04:19 AM

Elc is right, the thread is made on Skies of Arcadia: Legends, please make a Zork thread in a proper section.

I actually wanted to buy this, but then some lady at the store I worked at did. I was pretty upset since I've heard how good it is, and it is definitely a hard find. Great for a collector, lemme tell ya~

cdoublejj 11-19-2009 11:30 AM

Sir you can at least call me chris Sir! i was just saying sky of Arcadia seems like new gen game that also looks like standard or generic rpg thats not so bad now is it? i would have bought the game if had a game cube before and had the game been available. as far as zork i was just picking at random one of the first text games ever made.

Zelpheropolis 07-04-2011 06:11 AM

I loved this game! The exploration was awesome and I spent an eternity trying to find all of my shipmates. Sadly I couldn't find the last one. It's been so long I barely remember anything about the game aside from how great it was.

Kayarath 07-04-2011 04:36 PM

My Sister had this when it was on the Dreamcast and I watched her play practically all of it. It's a very classic RPG.

Bargain Gamer 07-04-2011 08:05 PM

This game is in my top 5 games of all time. I played this on the Dreamcast twice, and was driven to repurchase it for the Gamecube when I realized the second disc of my original copy had been damaged and then beat it again! I still pick this game up from time to time just for the rush of nostalgia I get. I cannot recommend it highly enough. If you find a copy buy it, even if only to sell it to me so I can share it with my friends, as I will never let my copy out of my sight.

Zelpheropolis 06-09-2012 08:43 PM

I just got my hands on a copy thanks to a friend of mine selling his games. Can't wait to make another run through this game.