91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   SailorMoon says.... (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293)

SailorMoon 01-05-2010 07:48 AM

SailorMoon says....

X3 Hi! My name is SailorMoon but you can call me Sarah if you wish! I love anime and manga, etc.....but don't think I'm some rabid fangirl, because I'm not. I'm also an aspiring voice actress, and have been working on a few small original radio plays and fandubs.I've been told I sound like Winry on the phone, and I can pull off a decent "Winry Squee"..I'm so challenging Caitlin Glass to a squee off when I meet her! XD I'm also good at the cute, adorable voices, or the mommy ones as well. I can also do South Park voices...yeah, weird, i know! I'm nowhere near as shy as I used to be...before my first con...omg, I've changed so much then, but for the better! I try to be a friend to everyone, and i swear on my Evangelion manga, that I am SO much like Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon, it's not even funny (I'm SO not a crybaby...anymore XD). All my wonderful friends are fiercely loyal to me (why, I don't really know! =P) But I love them all dearly for it. SO, I hope to meet you all at a con one day, and don't be shy to shoot me a PM anytime! LOBVES! <3

Kanashimi 01-05-2010 08:38 AM

Re: SailorMoon says....

Thanks for joining the site, and maybe one day we can hear your voice. Caitlin Glass is on our list of "people to get interviewed", so hopefully you can listen to her via the radio station.

ApolloNoUta 01-05-2010 10:05 AM

Welcome~! If you really do act like Usagi, I can imagine that things on this board will get very interesting XD

SailorMoon 01-05-2010 11:18 AM

^_^ I can get rather spazzy! I'm pretty clumsy too...x.x *just banged my knee on my desk, for the billionth time today* But yeah XD I'm friendly, fun, and fearless!.....>_<

DJ M.O.T.D 01-05-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SailorMoon (Post 2861)
X3 Hi! My name is SailorMoon but you can call me Sarah if you wish! I love anime and manga, etc.....but don't think I'm some rabid fangirl, because I'm not. I'm also an aspiring voice actress, and have been working on a few small original radio plays and fandubs.I've been told I sound like Winry on the phone, and I can pull off a decent "Winry Squee"..I'm so challenging Caitlin Glass to a squee off when I meet her! XD I'm also good at the cute, adorable voices, or the mommy ones as well. I can also do South Park voices...yeah, weird, i know! I'm nowhere near as shy as I used to be...before my first con...omg, I've changed so much then, but for the better! I try to be a friend to everyone, and i swear on my Evangelion manga, that I am SO much like Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon, it's not even funny (I'm SO not a crybaby...anymore XD). All my wonderful friends are fiercely loyal to me (why, I don't really know! =P) But I love them all dearly for it. SO, I hope to meet you all at a con one day, and don't be shy to shoot me a PM anytime! LOBVES! <3

yay bouncy!!

SailorMoon 01-05-2010 11:33 AM

If you had seen me 2 or 3 years ago, you'd have called me a mouse X3 being in the Rangers, and going to my first con brought me out of my shell....^_^

EagleEyes 01-05-2010 02:16 PM

Mars > Moon.

But hi :D

Oni 01-05-2010 02:47 PM

In the name of the Moon, I shall punish you.

Elk 01-05-2010 06:06 PM

My favourite inner senshi was Mercury, favourite outer senshi was Neptune, favourite starlight was Healer, I think that covers the anime senshi, right?
Unfortunately, I never read the final arc of the manga, so I don't really have an opinion on the quartet, or any of the animamates etc, though Galaxia is totally badass in the anime and SeraMyu.

So yeah, pfff, Mars.

SailorMoon 01-05-2010 07:32 PM

^^_ Wow, you guys know how to make a girl feel right at home, dontcha? X3 oooh Eagle, I sense some Moon/Mars rivalry happening between us XDDDD and HIIIIII! <3

Exactly Oni! I should have thought to put that in my siggy.....*head/desk*

And I giggled at your post Anarcho, I'm glad Ami has fans too! ^_^ and Galaxia is badass =P