91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vidja Games (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [PSV] Playstation Vita (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2395)

Kibs 03-12-2012 10:20 PM

Re: Playstation Vita

Updated my layout had to add a new page due to new content

Zero Gravity 03-12-2012 10:55 PM

I would love to play a Gundam VS game, but I'm also betting on it never getting released for US versions, considering they haven't released the last 8-10 Gundam VS ga,mes since Gundam vs Zeta.
I'm also disappointed by the lack of HS announcements

Kanashimi 03-27-2012 08:30 AM

I'm not so sure, they have to start grabbing and porting titles or upcoming months are going to be pretty bleak in terms of games. From now till June we only have a handful of games to tide us over so I will assume most of Sony's press conference on E3 will focus on game announcements for the handheld. The Vita launched with a great line-up honestly, but it needs more Japanese support.

christmas4477 05-07-2012 07:29 AM

Persona 4 Golden's been confirmed for US release, so I'll have to get a Vita soon myself

Kanashimi 11-20-2012 12:33 AM

I recently redid the entire way I have my Vita organized. Today the 2.0 firmware came out so it seemed like a good idea. I've also collected a lot more games since launch, so it was about time to re-think things. I am getting a little worried though as I literally only have one more page left. I'm hoping soon that Sony will increase the 10 page limit on the Vita, they've commented on it, so they know it is an up and coming problem.

Anyway, enjoy this new Girls' Generation layout that's uber colorful. You can find the raw scans here and your own Vita cuts here.

Just a reminder you can take screenshots at any time by pressing both the PS Button and Start at the same time.

MakiMaki 11-20-2012 01:26 PM

So you can have different wallpapers for each menu and submenu? If so, that is...AWESOME!

Cheflelouch 11-21-2012 02:56 AM

yea I was surprise too but for some reason I don't like the second it takes to load every time you change from page to page

Kanashimi 11-21-2012 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheflelouch (Post 35110)
yea I was surprise too but for some reason I don't like the second it takes to load every time you change from page to page

Do you know there's a faster way to get from page to page besides just sliding? Slide and hold, if you do it right you'll fast forward to the last page or through several pages without it loading the picture background. So slide to the bottom (or top) and hold your finger there. It might take you a few tries, but nifty little trick.