91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hey I just found out about this at AAC :) (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1458)

B-BoyDragon 10-17-2010 08:53 PM

Hey I just found out about this at AAC :)

I found out about this radio station at AAC (Another Anime Con) in NH. I met three of them Kana, Chrismes, and I cant remember the last guy, but it was aswome I met them by breakdancing when they was playing epic music. Then I visit there Panels at anime con in NH and I just sign up and started listening and all i have to say is.... This is my number 1 favorite radio station and I just been listening for like 15 min and im so signing up for a the membership/Fanatic thing allready when I get the money.

Leviathan Mist 10-17-2010 09:29 PM

Re: Hey I just found out about this at AAC :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-BoyDragon (Post 21090)
I found out about this radio station at AAC (Another Anime Con) in NH. I met three of them Kana, Chrismes, and I cant remember the last guy, but it was aswome I met them by breakdancing when they was playing epic music. Then I visit there Panels at anime con in NH and I just sign up and started listening and all i have to say is.... This is my number 1 favorite radio station and I just been listening for like 15 min and im so signing up for a the membership/Fanatic thing allready when I get the money.

Yeah, they tend to have that effect on people. Also Kibs is the last one, he's like, the site owner or something. Welcome to the community, stick around!

Jubilee 10-17-2010 09:36 PM

Well, we are very happy to have you and are quite glad you are enjoying everything!

I hope to see you around (and it sounds like you will be)...as it is always fun to have new peeps :awesome:

#trutap

B-BoyDragon 10-17-2010 09:56 PM

OH yes I am. I'm like never ever going to use my windows media player or what ever im not even going to listen to my new breakdance beats I will listen all that stuff on the train . While im home im just listen to this radio station you guys are just that epic

Leviathan Mist 10-17-2010 09:58 PM

Hey, have you ever considered joining the fun in our IRC channel? There's a link at the top of the page. Seriously. do it. :D

B-BoyDragon 10-17-2010 10:09 PM

ok im going into the IRC channel

twillÿ 10-17-2010 11:12 PM

Glad to see you enjoyed yourself at AAC and that the others were able to peak your interest in joining us here! See you around.

EagleEyes 10-18-2010 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-BoyDragon (Post 21090)
I found out about this radio station at AAC (Another Anime Con) in NH. I met three of them Kana, Chrismes, and I cant remember the last guy

EPIC KIBS BURN!

I like this guy allready #smize

moonhawk81 10-18-2010 07:19 AM

Well met and welcome!

Mollybibbles 10-18-2010 11:54 AM

Yeah, who needs that what'shisface? He's not important or anything (Don't glare me to death, Kibbles!)

But, I'm so glad you found our crew at AAC and decided to join us! Don't forget about the main site content!!! It's as fun as a barrel of monkeys!

ZshadowX 10-18-2010 05:58 PM

you just forgot about kibs ...

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1287449412#pika

pixyl 10-18-2010 07:06 PM

I was @ AAC too, and you guys were taking pictures... do you have any plans of uploading/sharing them???

Jubilee 10-18-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixyl (Post 21141)
I was @ AAC too, and you guys were taking pictures... do you have any plans of uploading/sharing them???

I'm sure that those will be up asap :awesome:

Also, welcome! We are happy to have you here as well! Hope you enjoy everything.
#trutap

Kanashimi 10-18-2010 08:36 PM

Welcome to the site, glad you decided to join. Kibs and myself are the site owners, so now you know. xP

Also, for Pixyl, I just got back to Las Vegas on an eight hour flight. I'll get the pictures up tomorrow or the next day. I still need to go through them.

pixyl 10-18-2010 09:03 PM

okie... completely understand...!

thanks!

Kibs 10-20-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEyes (Post 21108)
EPIC KIBS BURN!

I like this guy allready #smize

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mollybibbles (Post 21122)
Yeah, who needs that what'shisface? He's not important or anything (Don't glare me to death, Kibbles!)

But, I'm so glad you found our crew at AAC and decided to join us! Don't forget about the main site content!!! It's as fun as a barrel of monkeys!

You guys should just consider yourselves lucky I haven't found a working version of threadbanning yet #dragon

Osaka 10-21-2010 09:17 PM

Nice to meet you, have fun listening to one of my favorite net streaming stations.

Leviathan Mist 10-22-2010 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osaka (Post 21324)
Nice to meet you, have fun listening to one of my favorite net streaming stations.

Just ONE of your favorites? It should be your favorite :P

dokool 10-22-2010 07:44 PM

I'm actually in the same boat as OP; I was staff at AAC and had a great chat w/ Kanashimi about your site and finally gave it a listen after I got home. Even decided to make a vocal demo and apply for a DJ position, so we'll see how that goes =P

Osaka 10-23-2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan Mist (Post 21333)
Just ONE of your favorites? It should be your favorite :P

Okay it is but I still like to listen to my favorite local rock alternative station sometimes.