91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   New challenger (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3180)

somebodyelse 04-13-2013 05:10 PM

New challenger

I'm new here and got to know this site on the account of a Kana's Korner interview with "Philece Sampler". Just started to use the online radio and I'm enjoying the music so far. I play video games a lot, but trying to cut back to put more effort of learning more about audio. Hopefully this will help me achieve my goal of having a career dealing with audio. Hopefully anyone that read this has a good day.

Kanashimi 04-13-2013 05:55 PM

Re: New challenger

Glad you found our site! Hope you have fun and read them rules. Enjoy~

somebodyelse 04-13-2013 09:30 PM

Also I had a question if anyone can answer this. How do you keep track of previous threads I posted in? Example I posted in two different threads. How would I keep track of those two threads updating with new posts? One more question. How do you make a picture signature? I made a picture, but I don't see it when I uploaded it.

Kayarath 04-13-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somebodyelse (Post 35998)
Also I had a question if anyone can answer this. How do you keep track of previous threads I posted in? Example I posted in two different threads. How would I keep track of those two threads updating with new posts? One more question. How do you make a picture signature? I made a picture, but I don't see it when I uploaded it.

Welcome! As for your first question, there should be a search thread option somewhere you can look. It's not a real big problem since this forum isn't so big that looking through the forums manually would be a chore. Another option would be to simply subscribe to the post you post in. Then you can check them out anytime by checking your subscribed threads.

To have a picture sig you need to upload the picture to a photo sharing site like photobucket. When you upload there, you'll be able to find a link to post. Post the link text where your sig is and there you go!

Have fun!

somebodyelse 04-13-2013 10:01 PM

Thanks for answering.

Kanashimi 04-13-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somebodyelse (Post 35998)

Also, if you need to get to new threads you can do so by clicking "Unread Threads" in the top right in the speech bubble next to our mascot Brie.

nerdwerld 04-15-2013 07:48 PM

Hello, new person. I am nerdwerld, you can call me nerd or raptor. Welcome, to the greatest place on the Internet.

Cheflelouch 04-15-2013 11:10 PM

Welcome to the fan

Enjoy it while you are here, check all the good music and check the IRC

Animelover19 04-16-2013 02:07 PM

Welcome To 91.8 The Fan Somebodyelse!

moonhawk81 04-18-2013 07:41 AM

Well met and welcome.