91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vidja Games (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [PS3] PlayStation All-Stars (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2872)

Cheflelouch 11-25-2012 02:56 AM

PlayStation All-Stars

Like the game of Super Smash Bros from Nintendo, PlayStation has finally get together to make a similar game and I'm sure you all have heard about it by now and since I don't see a tread I decided to post one of my own. After I play a couple of hours I find out that the game is pretty fun to play specially gains other people and not just friends,
Since here in the fan we all play games from time to time who would love to play against other fans (I know I'm) so if anyone owns a PS3 or a vita and wants to have a mach just post bellow and see what happens

Kanashimi 11-25-2012 03:54 AM

Re: All Starts

Gonna assume you meant PlayStation All-Stars...

Cheflelouch 11-25-2012 07:24 PM

Re: All Starts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanashimi (Post 35138)
Gonna assume you meant PlayStaStarsll-Stars...

Yea I mean PlayStation All Stars.

Sorry I was sleepy when I post this and forgot to post the hole name put you get the picture

Siege 11-26-2012 06:56 PM

Re: PlayStation All-Stars

This game

This game is a fun game

Can't nobody take this fun from me.

Never.

Kanashimi 11-26-2012 07:21 PM

Did you buy it? I was thinking of getting it, but only if I had more people to play with.

Cheflelouch 11-27-2012 01:58 AM

I have it and since is one of the first Crossplay between the PS3 and the vita did you know that if you buy the PS3 vercion you get the digital download included also
I play with both versions at home PS3 and out side the vita

Kanashimi 11-27-2012 12:17 PM

Yeah, it was one of the first cross-buy titles announced along with Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper.

Kate 02-01-2013 02:31 PM

Oh look! Replying to an old topic. Bad me...

It's not too bad. Online needs a lot of work. You know, stop making me switch my character. I would like to play as my Sackgirl, Superbot! Not Kratos or Sweet Teeth. Although, Sweet Teeth isn't too bad. Just how people use him (camp near his mine).

I'm fine with teaming up with peoples.

Cheflelouch 02-01-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate (Post 35498)
Oh look! Replying to an old topic. Bad me...

It's not too bad. Online needs a lot of work. You know, stop making me switch my character. I would like to play as my Sackgirl, Superbot! Not Kratos or Sweet Teeth. Although, Sweet Teeth isn't too bad. Just how people use him (camp near his mine).

I'm fine with teaming up with peoples.

Same here Kratos is to powerful, and is not good to play against him, as for me I like to use Sly, drake and Radec.

And let's not forget that an upcoming DLC is coming and I can't wait for it

Kate 02-01-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheflelouch (Post 35499)
Same here Kratos is to powerful, and is not good to play against him, as for me I like to use Sly, drake and Radec.

And let's not forget that an upcoming DLC is coming and I can't wait for it

I can play against him, just... I need to know how they play first. Mine are Sackgirl, Toro, Fat Princess, and for the lolz, Raiden. Oh, Big Daddy is kinda here and there for me.

Kat... Oh gawd. I'm hiding under a box for when she comes out.

Cheflelouch 02-01-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate (Post 35500)
I can play against him, just... I need to know how they play first. Mine are Sackgirl, Toro, Fat Princess, and for the lolz, Raiden. Oh, Big Daddy is kinda here and there for me.

Kat... Oh gawd. I'm hiding under a box for when she comes out.

Well I keep up with the updates on the game and kat is going to focus a lot in combos and controlling the field while Emmett is going to be all out a heavy hitter so who know what is going to happen

Kate 02-01-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheflelouch (Post 35501)
Well I keep up with the updates on the game and kat is going to focus a lot in combos and controlling the field while Emmett is going to be all out a heavy hitter so who know what is going to happen

I just see overpoweredness everywhere with her. Maybe not against Sir Daniel but... She'll probably be added onto my weakness list (Jak and Parappa).

Cheflelouch 02-13-2013 10:45 AM

Well the DLC of Kat and Emeth is out now to bad I can't tried it cause of my Non-cooperative PS controllers

Cheflelouch 03-02-2013 02:14 PM

More Characters are coming for the PS All-Stars battle Royale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDWdZsR7fg

Zeus & Issac Clark