91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fun Facts (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=797)

Shigoshi 07-27-2010 08:37 AM

Re: Fun Facts

I have arachnaphobia, a fear of spiders or anything resembling them. Even realistic photos can scare me. However I am fasinated by them just as much as I fear them.

I took the title master of madness less than a year ago. I earned (made) it when I was on the forums of the bolter and chainsword. Due to my overly anime fan-boy nature alot of the homegrown rules I made there were considered very strange and over the top. I therefor took to my new internet personality that most know now as the master of madness, or lord of lunacy!

I have a yu-gi-oh deck of ancient gear monsters.

And to top off some random facts about myself:
I drink at least 3-5 pints of milk a day via home made milkshakes made from milk and cadbury's chocolate power.
I can be extremely childish and often try to create the 'cat smile' when I eat/drink something I like (often by just putting my top lip of my bottom lip), I also sometimes feel cat ears when I do it!
Generally I can remember rules and other such information in games to very exacting details however I am not great at anything i don't enjoy (example, i could rattle off the entire warhammer 40k rulebook with very little error in rules but in maths I am not that great at remember every last thing)

On a side note: due to age rating people being so slap happy with it, I see the '18' rating more as a 'stamp of a good quality' rather than 'bad for you'. A majority of my games were above my age (I am 18 now so I can walk in, buy any game I like and there's not a darn thing the rating system can do to stop me rotting my brain with great games about how to destroy and kill other PIXELS on screens. Unlike most, I know pixels are different to humans.)

Camajak 07-27-2010 05:27 PM

I have created my own story. In actuality, it's quite short, and almost completed (4 out of 5 parts done) but I want to re-write it with the story only as a basis for a much more epic, nurtured, creative, and full story, with more filler, character and plot development, etc. I will most likely keep key aspects of the story, but eventually, I hope I can create something (NOT based on vampires or love. Good god society today SUCKS) that's good enough to even be considered to be published. I'd have to be pushing about 250 pages for it to be acceptable for even me, though, so we'll see how this goes.
Also, my username is the name of one of my characters, though I may change it to something more normal like 'Cama' (which is a name) or 'Cameron'. Oddly enough, she's not the main character ;P *way to be, Jamilyn, way to be lol*
And I'll shut up now :3

ZshadowX 07-27-2010 05:45 PM

I got first place in a Tag-team champion in Brawl, in my High School game club
I was using Snake and my partner was Kirby
we both got $20 bucks for winning... I am sure going to miss that club

TheNinja4759 07-31-2010 09:54 AM

I wish that I had my own fanclub.. :(

ZshadowX 08-10-2010 08:41 PM

ZshadowX doesnt like peas, while riding the bus

Camajak 08-10-2010 10:07 PM

Camajak hopes that this year, she'll take a leaf out of Haruhi Suzumiya's book and be awesome at everything school-related, pretty, but still socially awkward and a bit unapproachable. I'm close enough as is, just gotta be a bit 'cool'er. As is I HAVE my own fan club, basically >.> Mostly the mentally challenged and the outcasts. They look up to me... kind of odd. At least I get along with basically everyone. :3

Drago142222 08-10-2010 10:15 PM

If Drago didnt hate the heat already he would definetly wear bear pjs atleast once and by bear pjs i mean like the one lain wears and saying this now no not pedobear

ClearMetalVoltar 08-11-2010 06:07 PM

MYy 1st kiss was with my cousin#facepalm and she still mentions that to my g.f:veryno:

ZshadowX 08-12-2010 02:27 AM

did i ever tell ya that Peas once save my life from starving to death #tooembarrassed

~ Last one that I post about peas I promise #heartwink
sorry Chris

ZeroFoxG 08-12-2010 09:13 PM

I'm VP in my High School gaming club

Zero Gravity 08-13-2010 09:04 AM

I once found a wild Mew in PokéMon Red in Rock Tunnel... (Cerulean to Lavender)
I didnt catch it because i wasn't prepared for it...
Nor do I have any idea how I did it! D:

Llian 08-13-2010 09:24 AM

I secretly roam 4chan.

moonhawk81 08-14-2010 04:18 PM

Despite my uniforms past and present (US Navy, police), I still distrust my government. [Hey, who let AnarchoElk in here?!]

Lite 08-15-2010 01:22 AM

I've never had a girlfriend.

...Wow I blurted that out almost too easily o.o

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke 08-15-2010 03:19 PM

for 6 years I thought that everything in the mirror was a parallel version of everything and I couldn't get in because parallel me wouldn't get out of the way

moonhawk81 08-15-2010 03:27 PM

I'm actually afraid of water.

chefofdeath 08-17-2010 05:11 PM

For some reason i am still alive i sware i should have died at least 6 times

Camajak 08-18-2010 11:25 AM

My mother's name is Marisue, my name is Jamilyn, and now I feel like I need to come up with something like that... XD I'll need to start brainstorming.

Dist 08-18-2010 10:07 PM

Dist always feels the need to change avatars/signatures.

Drago142222 08-20-2010 06:42 PM

i used to hate mustard now i like it