91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Have you ever..? (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1064)

twillÿ 06-18-2010 11:25 AM

Have you ever..?

Simple really. Answer the question above you, then ask a question starting with 'Have you ever...' ; the user under you then answers honestly and asks a question of their own for the next person to answer, etc... ((Keep in mind the rules of the forum and keep things relatively clean and not too particularly personal, please. This is just for fun.)) ^^

I'll start!

-----------------------------------------------------

Have you ever eaten a bug? O_O

Jubilee 06-18-2010 02:03 PM

Re: Have you ever..?

One flew into my mouth once...but I spat it out and gagged...so count that if it pleases you :awesome:

Have you ever open mouth kissed a horse once?

(Btw Twilly....I want to hug your avatar...my eyesockets are glewwwwed.)

Mollybibbles 06-18-2010 02:12 PM

No, but I'm not disappointed about that >.>

Have you ever tripped on a flat surface? (something I do on a regular basis)

Lite 06-18-2010 03:29 PM

Yeah, I do it regularly, as well as tripping up stairs, downstairs and in various other places...

Have you ever done something that you were really nervous to do?

Llian 06-18-2010 05:26 PM

Everyday I walk out my house I talk to unknown people, so, yes. #yuki

Have you ever walked into a parked car?

twillÿ 06-18-2010 10:28 PM

Walked? Try ran into...but yes. Sadly. -_-

Have you ever randomly started dancing in public?

EagleEyes 06-19-2010 03:17 AM

I did that today.......

Have you every been sent home from work sick by your boss?

Animebaum 06-19-2010 04:04 AM

I don't have a job, So no

Have you ever forgot something was in your hand and walked out of a store with it.

Jubilee 06-19-2010 07:58 AM

No, but I had pop on the bottom of my cart once that was never rung up...oh well. #Jin<3

Have you ever had a dream where you just kept running, and running, and running?

Zero Gravity 06-19-2010 01:42 PM

I did but I was in those situations where to try to run but your body wont move and your just like COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Did you ever think "That chick/dude is hot" but turned out it was a dude/chick?

Parthmakeo 06-19-2010 04:22 PM

Yes i have thought Bridget was hot before i read the manual and bio a bit more. then i said to myself...
"Can't believe i am a pedo..."

Have you ever been mad that the game you always wanted to own was the total opposite of what you wanted/saw? (Like Borderlands graphic change.)

sawall 06-24-2010 11:37 PM

Yep, Zelda twilight princess, i loved all other zelda games, but just couldn't stand this one :-( maybe it was the fox, i don't know, just was so upset with myself for not liking it :-P

Ok have you ever gone out somewhere listening to music (radio, i pod, whatever) and realised after the song/playlist you are no where near where you are meant to be?

twillÿ 06-25-2010 01:32 AM

Yes! I used to do that just about everyday back in high school and I do it driving around A LOT!

Have you ever went to brush your teeth and halfway through realized you were using someone else's toothbrush?! x.x

Jubilee 07-07-2010 01:32 AM

No...but I have had to maim certain other members of the family with my Holy Water Sprinkler because of that very issue. #noelrage

Have you ever heard the same song on the radio in your car more than 3 times during a trip?

Louis6507 07-07-2010 08:59 AM

Yes. Unfortunately the music stations in Orlando play the same exact music, so if you switch stations while sitting in the daily I-4 parking lot.....you're bound to hear the same song more than a few times. lol

Have you ever skipped paying something you were supposed to pay, like a bill (or maybe skipped a meal for the younger fans), to buy something you totally didn't need, but wanted more anyway?
―(T_T)→

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke 07-08-2010 03:04 PM

omg yeah, like everyday of my life, apparently my body and bills are a lot less as important as a Ford Taurus '98

Have you ever just stood in Wal-mart watching people and making jokes about every person that walks by?

Louis6507 07-09-2010 07:36 AM

Hmm...nope, I've never done that. But, I always see this one guy in Wal-mart who is always laughing when I walk by. hmmm...strange, right? ^_~

Have you ever followed @DroidLanding desperately waiting for clues for Droid Designate #6, yet it seems like they never give clues for #6 so you become sad and think you'll never recover escaped Droid designate #6?

I know I have...... >.>